Friday, May 23, 2008

Catch-Up

Let me tell you, Montezuma ain't got shit on these people. I was so sick last weekend that I'm surprised I'm walking around. By the way, while we're on the subject, if there's any probably cause to think I'm a zombie, I'm counting on all of you to end my life. I want to die the way I lived -- with a chainsaw in my chest.

To be honest, I am getting really sick of people thinking I'm so handsome. Wow, I never thought I'd find myself typing that. It's true though. Everywhere I go, girls just giggle at me. I actually just got back from a coffee shop where the girls behind the counter giggled, brought me free cake, gave me a coupon, and then took my picture. It was so much nicer when girls would talk to me, figure out I'm an asshole, and then leave me alone. Man, those were the days.

Since I'm way out in the country, I really can't get to a computer too often. That's why I come to Jinju. I can also grab some American-ish food in Jinju. They get close, but they just can't quite make it. I already mentioned the pizza with corn on it. Their hamburgers are devoid of cheese, thin as paper, and come with bell pepper, mayo and bbq sauce on top. Their hot dogs come in three flavors -- chili, barbaque, and honey. Oh Korea, you try so hard.
Post a Comment