Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holy Hadoken!

Here's what I would like to start doing: There are times when I come across something that I feel is noteworthy or "awesome" to the layperson. Actually, those times happen quite frequently. And I would love to share these things that I come across with everyone, but I'm afraid I'm going to get too carried away or, through the content of what I think is cool, let everyone know that I am a complete nerd.

So, to slow myself down and also to avoid inundating you with tons of pointless crap, I'm going to give you all a taste of whatever is giving me a hard-on this week.

To begin with, I would like to remind everyone that I am a huge Street Fighter fan, and offer you this Street Fighter IV Debut Trailer, which is "awesome". And don't worry if you're neither a Street Fighter fan nor a video game enthusiast, because I'm pretty sure the video is sweet in its own right anyway.

And maybe next week, something a little less nerdy. I'm thinking Machine Girl, but we'll see what I'm in the mood for.
Post a Comment