Monday, December 24, 2007

He's Got High, Apple-Pie-In-The-Sky Hopes

One of the things I like to do in my free time is peruse the collection of quotes at thinkexist.com. Sure, I've already gone through everything that Hemingway and Churchill ever said, but what really fascinates me is when I come across some nameless person that said something really cool. I decided today that my life would not be a waste if I could do the same.

New Year's Resolution #20 - Be a Quote

Alright, so here's my first attempt at a long-lasting quote:
"A writer's life should be 5% school, 35% writing, 50% traveling and 20% complete disregard for the rules of mathematics."

And if that doesn't work, I have a backup:
"Don't you hate it when you fall asleep right after masturbation and your penis gets stuck to your stomach? Owie!"
Post a Comment